New home construction can leave a pretty big mess. Once a new home has been constructed and all of the interior fixtures installed, there are still large quantities of dust, dirt, and debris that need cleaned before the house is suitable for occupants to move into.
For home developers, renovators, and contractors who need cleaning after a construction project, Sears Maid Services offers post construction cleaning. Our trained and experienced staff knows how to remove the clutter and grime left behind during a construction project to make a home presentable. Once on the job, our staff will make any construction area attractive and ready to be seen by prospective buyers, realtors, and inspectors.
In particular, we’ll see to the following areas and tough-to-clean spots:
- Wash all ground-level window interiors and remove labels from new windows
- Wipe down all window sills
- Dust all ceiling fans, vents, and lighting fixtures
- Vacuum, mop, and sweep all floors
- Wipe down all doors and frames
- Remove any construction debris from entire kitchen
- Wipe down interiors and exteriors of kitchen cabinets and drawers
- Wipe and polish kitchen faucets and fixtures
- Vacuum top of cabinets and wipe them down
- Remove construction debris from any surface and wipe down the surfaces
- Clean tubs, toilets, showers, and other enclosures
- Wash mirrors
- Clean interior and exterior of bathroom cabinets and drawers
Bedrooms and Living Areas
- Wash down surfaces and remove any construction debris
- Wipe down all baseboards
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum all floors
For these and other post-construction needs, you can contact a customer associate at your local Sears Maid Services office. Our representative can answer any questions about offered services and discuss pricing options for cleaning up after your construction or renovation project. After the hard work is done, we’ll take care of cleaning up the mess.